Sunday, June 28, 2009

Moving.... Moving.... Moving...

So. Exams are over and I am officially on break! YUS!~ =D

Nothing much planned other than Taupo =) and heaaaaps of sleeep (not that I don't already get enough during the semester~ ;))

And not much of a "meaningful" post other than that I wanted to let you know of those small insignficant things..oh, and will be away till end of next week just in case you were wondering why I wasn't updating :)

Hope all of you have an awesome holiday if you are on it and if not, have a great week ^^

3 comments:

  1. oh neat! a road trip!!! I still haven't been on one OTL but have heaps of funnn! what are you going to do in taupo? go a bit further and you can ski!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Yeah, I did have heaps of fun and did quite a few things that I'd never done before, one of them seeing snow but will update with what I did! ;]

    And, yeah! We went to Tongorio, I think and well, didnt ski (coz were poor or something, well I know I am~) but did get to play in the snow teehee ^_^ and SEE snow! =D Plus, I'm pretty uncoordinated for skiing.... -_-;;

    ReplyDelete