Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Meeting New Friends

I admit that when I meet people for the first time, I'm a bit shy and reserved and may even come off as a bitch or not nice.

But then, if I really do like someone after initially meeting them, I do actually like them and would actually want to hang out with them more! And, it also depends on the person as well. Like, recently I met one of Sabrina's friends, Cheryl and (now, I think) she's super friendly and outgoing. At first, it was a bit awkward, especially when we were left alone and you know you had to start with those opening questions like how did you meet (insert mutual friend's name) and what do you do etc, but as the night went on, it was less awkward and she was actually quite fun. There was something that may have also accelerated the "less awkwardness" in which this old Argentinan man wanted us to come back to his apartment and have a few drinks and sleep with him... =\ that could have made us bond a little quicker and skip the weird part.

But, yes after meeting her, I kind of have this little thought in that I love meeting new people... though sometimes I'm a bit more reserved and shy. I guess also, it takes time for me to get to know someone and can't happen immediately. Just wanted to share that little tidbit of info! :)

And, for this new name (and permanent, I hope) blog I hope to have regular features to keep me updating! Fingers crossed ^^ I am also in the process of starting a tumblr for all the things I find on the internet that I like/amuse me, but have yet to find a name I like >_<

No comments:

Post a Comment