Monday, August 1, 2011

Just Boxes of Tissues For Company

For this past week. I have pretty much been in bed... it funnily all started with me sleeping in! Not a good thing anymore.... sleeping in. Well, I love it but... hmm, might need to limit and such =( Sigh, I love sleeping too much.

So, random snaps of food and other things that I have seen in the past week that I have been sick, bedridden and just pretty much had tissues (and Glee, for which I have finished S2!) for company!

Photos under the cut!

 
Dinner. I swear there is at least 2 other chicken sticks and more pasta! Lol, ate the pasta while cooking the veges! Oops..

Bought myself some leggings! Great for winter.... means I can still wear dresses & skirts! 
 Nice window prints that I liked at a mexican restaurant in Auckland, The Little Mexican Cafe in town :)
 Pretty much, that is how much bottles I can buy with $350! Mystery shopping is great sometimes... but I really should have bought stuff I liked! But now I can definitely say I don't like other pre mixed drinks other than RTD's!
 This stuff tastes pretty good, similar to Strepsils but not as lemony.. obviously. I ran out and these were cheaper at Countdown.
 Yum sandwich. I should eat more sandwiches and make them myself too!
 Cute little Pikachu charm I got! ^^
 Birthday present to my friend Pam! Excited to give it to her!
 New tea pot I got myself at Stevens. $20! Bargain!
 New headband... to match my green dress. I think it's a little too muted..

Eyeliner. Fallen in love with the stuff! <3 eyeliners. 
 My cute little Biscuit! <3 my guinea pig! This was when he had some little blood near there, but its not captured..
Hot chocolates & brunch in Takapuna. Love the designs~ 

Old teapot, the glass burst :( <3 having teas!

No comments:

Post a Comment