Friday, May 2, 2008

First Post And Other Stuff [Kawaiib3rry]

So. I have been meaning to start off this blog. But I didn't kind of know how to... I was intending to start it off with a little rant and reasoning of why it seems that I (and possibly other people) seem to ask friends how their love lives are.. but I couldn't think of any reasonings.

But anyways. I have good news to start off this blog! ^^
I am going to get paid about $600!!! I worked last week of my two week break ( which is still on atm, but not for too long =[ ). I got a call from my workmate and the Accounts/Payroll manager and she told me of the good news~! =]

Was sooo happy! =D

It's going to pay off my ($460) overdraft and I'm going to have money to spend!! Which I am going to save half of it~ ^^

So yes. Pretty happy. :)

I apologize for my lack of creativity and originality in my blog layout.. psp is being a bitch >_< and so that means no means of ummm.. well creativity or originality..

But I hope my blog content makes up for it....? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment