Saturday, May 3, 2008

LoveLife

Sigh. Why does my love life always like resemble some type of tv programme or soap opera? It's always like so complicated and I have finally or more like its realized that it's complicated. And it doesn't really have anything to do with me making it so. It just.... happens. =(

It sucks. I don't like it.

Atm. I'm embroiled in one (I'm not sure if "embroiled" is the right term, it just seemed right and fitting? /shrug, beats me if it actually does..). And seems oh-so-familiar. =\ Sigh. Soooo complicated! >_<

My friends pretty much know me as like the one whose love life is definitely not boring. There is pretty much always something happening. Nothing in Maggie's love life is boring..

Anyways. Something else I seem to have is patience. A lot of it I just found out. I just spent like the past hour or so helping my mum type a letter in Chinese using pinyin and omg! T_T Inside I was like dying! But I didn't let it show.. and yeah was really glad and relieved when it was over.

Maybe its this paitence that like is evident in my love life too...

Hmmm....

Well. I guess I will continue to like learn and make mistakes and learn from those mistakes and one day, I might finally get it right.

No comments:

Post a Comment