Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Everything just melts away when I’m lying here


Contradictions.
Of such things like the 'affirmation'/quote above left... I'm sure there is another affirmation out there that contradicts this one. Not exactly the same and exact exact but, I'm thinking you know what I mean?

Cos right now, I'm not getting any attention or love from someone I want... which isn't my BF because I'm single now so... yes. Didn't really want to announce it or mention it but yes. Single life is great but at the same time, when you want something.... like a guy, it's filled with soo much difficulty. Or is it supposed to be? Or referring back to the second affirmation/quote, nothing worth having comes easy....?

We are filled in a world with so many contradictions and standards and just restrictions..

On another note, one of the songs that's been playing quite often on my iTunes.






No comments:

Post a Comment