Friday, November 11, 2011

there are many things I would like to say to you, I don't know how

Just as the title suggests, these past few days, there have been about 3-4 different things that I would like to say but I don't know which to post up. Instead, I have decided to post up today's idea: the feeling of being stuck in a rut and needing to do something about it.

For the past month, I haven't worked because my work thought that I had found full time work. In actual fact, I hadn't and not sure how that idea came about. Possibly a potential employer called her up and that's where the idea came from... but, that's beside the point. I made contact with work and will probably begin to get work again but I think it might be time to move on. I've been there for a year and a half now, most probably and although it is a great job and it pays so well, it's time to move on. To do so, I need to stop being lazy and start using my time more effectively!

I know that many people feel this way and most probably am in the same predicament. I also have a sense of lack of achievement this year... even though I finished and graduated from my studies... I guess there is next year. Hopefully, I haven't bored you with this. To reward, have some pictures from last weekend when I went out for Halloween with my friend. Also expect another "deep" post soon. For some reason, I've really been mulling and thinking deeply, guess that's what happens when you get old...

Oh, also here a few videos of my current favourite songs. One a little depressing and the other not so depressing. I like the lyrics of the second song.




     


Photos under the cut!







 SDC16097
Inside Lenin. Mega cool. Actual people inside dancing and moving and such! Highlight of my night, lol.

Left: The focus of the photo: The guy on the far right dressed up something from Rocky Horror o_o 
Right: Something cool, the biker was dressed up! I found it cute!

1 comment:

  1. Wow that is pretty horrible about your job. It is wrong of them to just assume something without hearing it directly from you, too. I hope everything works out and you can get work somewhere.

    Looks like you had a great Halloween!
    Thanks for reading my blog! I love reading NZ blogs, too!

    ReplyDelete