Wednesday, January 11, 2012

101 Things in 1001 Days

Well. The next 2 years and 7 months will be an interesting and possibly life changing one. That list took about half a day to compose. I think it shows that I'm not very ambitious and don't really think past a year. Obviously, compiling this list has made me think about my life and where I want to be and what I want to have (preferably) achieved by October 7, 2014. I think they are achievable but it will be a game of waiting and seeing if they are achieved by that time.

I will post up the list here at the end of the entry and create a page on this blog for me to cross off and update as I go. There will be monthly updates on what is achieved etc. Hopefully. No, there will be. 6/101 goals are to do with saving x amount with the lowest being $2,000 and highest being $10,000. Is $10,000 reasonable for 2.7 years?? Hopefully. But, this is based on my current job at the electronics store. But I think it will be fine as long as I  remain employed somewhere and have an income. =)

Wish me luck!

P.S. I also remember and found the 30 Things Before 30 I created probably about a year to two years ago. That will be something else I will work towards at the same, obviously. And I will have more time to complete the other things.

For the list of goal, click here or follow my progress on Day Zero Project!

No comments:

Post a Comment