Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year! ^_^

Happy New Year, Friends! :D

Thought it was time to update this thing, seeing as it's a new year :)

I have had an AMAZING last month of 2011! Pretty much most things, if not everything in my life fell into place and I just had a really happy month of spending time with friends, plans and events! I will do a post of that sometime this week or next.I did start it but didn't quite get around to posting it for some reason...

I hope every one of my friends that I met through this blog (and my old ones) had an amazing start to the new year, I know I did. It couldn't have been better... well, if one more thing happened, it would have been perfect! Hopefully, with this new year I am able to update regularly and also continue a few things regularly such as keeping a track of my finances :]

That's all I wanted to say. Will update at the end of the week or in another couple of days~


1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a great finish to 2011. Here's to an even greater new year!

    ReplyDelete