Thursday, April 2, 2009

The Edge Morning Madhouse April Fool's Day Prank~

The best April Fool's Day prank I have heard and seen/listened to was this morning's April Fool's joke that was pulled by The Edge Morning Madhouse. That was really awesome. I probably would have fallen for it.... if I earned more than like $50,000 I think it was? Yeah. It actually felt like a dream..... could have been because it was kind of early in the morning..... but yeah. Awesome stuff ^_^
So. Pretty much, a summary of it is that they played an ad that said that if you earned more than (I think) $50,000 then you'd be entitled to $5,000 directly credited to your bank account by the Inland Revenue. There was a 0800 line set up and the calls that came in was great~~

Calls were also made to Inland Revenue!! But yeah, if you heard it this morning, then you would know what I'm talking about and know how pretty great it was~ :)

1 comment:

  1. That was an AFD prank?!! jeez, i woke up to that... didn't realise. I was like WTFFF

    ReplyDelete