Sunday, April 19, 2009

Grace In Small Things #1

Is it better for a woman to marry a man who loves her than a man she loves.
-- Anonymous

So, one of the blogs that I follow does this and I have been meaning to do/start it for quite sometime but my procrastination and laziness kicks in and I just leave it and/or am too lazy to do so. But after having such a great week, I thought that I should and yeah~ =]

Also, another blog I follow does something similar to this as well. Instead of acknowleding and noticing/embracing the good things that has happened, it is things that she loves and... I just realized it's pretty much the same. So, I guess without any further ado~

Grace In Small Things 1
  1. Time spent with friends that you don't see often.
  2. Boyfriend - having someone just so optimistic and just plain awesome<3
  3. Friends.
  4. Family - who shows you through actions rather than words that they love you~ (Asian families for you :))
  5. Silly and not-serious MSN conversations with someone that you've never met and that you get along with so well~

Yeah. Some were pretty generic~ it's kind of actually hard. But yeah, I realize that I haven't updated in quite a while and.... yeah :)

Hope everyone had a good easter filled with lots of chocolate and time with friends and/or family~ ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment