Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Busyness and Grace In Small Things #3

I haven't had the time to update in the past week due to overload of assignments and everything during the first week back.. not to mention a little lack of motivation and also not sure what to write about other than my life....

I'm still not really on top of everything but I must say that this semester has seen me been semi-on top of my workload and getting assignments and work done on time.. not sure if it is due to my boyf making me do work in his own special way but... I think it's work and/or his good work habits are brushing off on me! =)

So, yeah just thought would update and mention what's happening in my life, which is not much.. if it's not this I'm doing, it's that. Not very exciting.

There has actually been a  few topics that I want to talk about but... well, I lose my motivation when I actually get on a computer.. so that just fails.

Anyways, Grace In Small Things 3~
  1. Getting work done on time with lots of time to spare!
  2. (Nearly) getting on top of finances/actually budgeting! ^^
  3. Relaxing (whether just watching tv or casually reading short fic :))
  4. Long phone conversations with boyfriend~
  5. Nicely made bed ( = image of tidiness :))

And P.S. have a big and busy this Saturday... (keyword of this entry? Busy. Busy. Busy!) wish me luck on my speech and cultural performance I have on that busy Saturday~ T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment