Saturday, August 1, 2009

You Were Strong, You Believed.... Be Strong, Believe

Grace In Small Things #3
  1. Achieving 2 B- and a C+ for end of semester marks.
  2. Holidays
  3. Getting to see boyfriend nearly everyday~
  4. Sleeping in
  5. Receiving a $20 Westfield Gift Voucher for doing Student Mentor
  6. Really helping out and making someone's day (Extra!! :D)

I've decided to stick to doing this and have decided that even if I don't update on anything, I will do GiST. I had it saved on my phone and thought of all the good things that have happened in a (successful) attempt to lift my bad mood. It worked! =]

3 comments:

  1. Whoot @ $20 voucher lol. They're handy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very! I bought myself a long mirror for $16 at Warehouse! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gift vouchers are the best! So is sleeping in :P

    ReplyDelete