Sunday, August 30, 2009

The Good Surprises! :)

GiST #8
  1. Finding Chinese easy (a.k.a. pretty much wizzing through the test!:D)
  2. Surprises (the good ones ^^)
  3. Having hope that something will (*hopefully*) get done~
  4. Not overspending (a.k.a overdraft...)
  5. Seeing old high school friends!

This has been an alright week, althouguh this week was sort of begun with a meltdown in that I had no hope within myself in getting an assignment done but then I think somewhere along the week, when I think I actually sat down and started thinking about things, I had hope again. Now, if only I can sit down for long enough to get it completed before Friday!

But, yeah, I hope to get it done by Thursday night :) and what's coming up is another little reunion (I'm guessing...) of high school people for one of my oldest friend's farewell party. Kind of excited about that. ^^

Another thing that I am also excited about is my 21st!!! I have finally secured a venue for it and one that is affordable and well just affordable! Hehe. :D I haven't actually seen it but from the (few) pictures that I have seen, it looks good. I'm excited about seeing everyone and just having a good time and catchup and also pretty much having everyone that I love and care about under the same roof, that's awesome too :)

And, this has actually been a pretty long entry! I haven't done one of those in a long time... :| But other than, will get back to my assignment and hoping that everyone is doing good and such~ ^^

1 comment:

  1. Yay for easy tests! Hope you get that assignment done!
    I've only just found my 21st venue as well. It's much more difficult than it needs to be!

    ReplyDelete