Sunday, May 1, 2011

New Glasses

I got my new glasses that I ordered from Clearly Contacts sometime last week during Easter holidays. They're amazing! I love them and I think they really suit me. Even better than my currrent ones! Absolute love!!


Let me know what you think. Oh, I also got them for free pretty much! Only had to pay for shipping. You should definitely follow them on Facebook and take advantage of when they next offer it! So far, they've done it twice since I've started following them. =)

Lately, also been watching movies and drinking hot chocolates daily! Love the hot choc I made yesterday! me

Oh yes and while I'm updating... my monthly finances round-up. It's awful. I need to stop spending more than I earn! I have spent $744.63 over what I earn! D:

No comments:

Post a Comment