Thursday, February 5, 2009

Naive-ness Right Here!

Sigh.

So. I shouldn't have held such high expectations of my recent (not-so-legal) DVD purchases in China.... expecting them to be complete and all....

In China, I purchased the following DVD's:
  1. Kung Fu Panda (Blu-Ray Disc)
  2. Finding Nemo
  3. Bolt
  4. Hoodwinked (think these four mentioned before are real copies... lol....)
  5. Gossip Girl S1
  6. Gossip Girl S2 (un-complete)
  7. The OC S3
  8. The OC S4 (completely different coverart.... Marissa is still there... 6-_-)
  9. What I Like About You (different theme song...)
  10. Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants 2
  11. Wall-E
  12. 27 Dresses
  13. Brothers and Sisters S1
  14. Brothers and Sisters S2

Soo... after being on TV.com and reading episode synopsis', I discovered that the second season of Gossip Girl and 90210 were. not. finished! :o

Oh I am so innocent... naive or well, stupid to believe that it was the end... hmmm...

On another note, I really enjoyed 27 Dresses. It was a really good movie that I really enjoyed~ ^^

Another movie that I enjoyed was Twilight... I didn't have much expectations of it coz I hadn't read any of the Twilight books or really knew much of it other than it was a story about Vampires.. but when I was overseas, I suggested it to my cousin and she looked it up and we watched it... I think she really liked the storyline.. but yeah, I liked it and thought it was just my kind of movie~ haha..

So, yeah now I own Gossip Girl S2.... uncomplete..... =| Oh well, what's done is done.. I'm sure I'm not the first to have done this... maybe...

7 comments:

  1. ah bad luck. i was never into those pirate dvds since the quality is too low but my mom bought some once... and it was missing discs =_=;;; but what can you say~ since it shouldn't be bought in the first place =_=;;;;;

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh well. I haven't watched most of them to know but the quality for 27 Dresses (not sure if it is pirate or not, but probably) was quite good.... my sister's copy of Big Bang Theory is so obviously taped direct from the TV - LOL XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. we bought a lot of pirated dvds the first time i went to vietnam but the second time we didn't buy any at all.

    i liked 27 dresses too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you get wiser~ ;)

    I don't think I will next time I go~ I learnt my lesson :P

    27 Dresses is awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A friend of mine had the same problem when she bought all seasons of "Friends" in china, one of the discs had "sex and the city" on it, lol :p
    And I really liked 27 dresses too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. ^ Now THAT would have sucked! >.<

    I don't think I will be buying anything electronic or anything related next time on my overseas trips! XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lol you lost soul :P

    eck... Twilight... cant bear to watch the movie... <3 the books.

    ReplyDelete