Sunday, December 21, 2008

2008/2009 Overview


2008.

Where did you begin 2008?
City, I believe, can't pinpoint the exact place, but yes, Auckland City :)

What was your status by Valentines Day?
Single.

Did you have to go to the hospital?
Nope.

Did you fall in love this year?
N... maybe.. (but you would probably know if you did or not, now wouldn't you..)

Did you have any encounters with the police?
Nope =)

Where did you go on vacation?
Nowhere, I don't think.

What sporting event s did you attend/​​watch ?
None?

What concerts/​​shows did you go to?
None :( (how sadd)

Describe your birthday:
Awesome.

What has been your favor ite moments?
First semester. Second semster... first in particular... birthdays, celebrations.... everything good =)

Any new additions to your family?
Nope.

Made new friends?
Yes! =) Awesome ones too ^^

Favourite Night out?
July 5th. My birthday. Er... yeah, those were great. :)

Change your hairstyle?
Probably... a little bit...

Did you have a New Years resolution?
I think a few. But more 'goals' =D

Get married or divorced?
Nope.

Get arrested?
Haha, no.

Are you happy to see 2008 go?
Yeah... a little.... though kind of still hanging onto a part of 08.....

2009.

What are you mostly looki ing forward to?
Uni. Uni stuff. FOB and Veronicas + MetroStation concerts! And.. that's about it. =)

Do you think you will change?
Probably.... not. Maybe a few little things but I'm not even sure if I have changed much this year other than finding out what I want and like....

Do you want to change?
In a good way

Will you be changing your hair colour?
No.

Who will you be spending NYE with?
Family. In China :)

What will your new years resolution be?
Think less. Get over it (or do something about it..) umm... oh yeah, B's for uni and nothing less aaand yeah. =D

Do you reckon you will grow?
Physically? As a person? Probably.. you live and learn from experiences~

Do you want to gain friends?
Of course! And well, really want to like become closer with the ones I have too.. :]

Do you reckon you will lose​ someone?
Umm.. yeah, I think so but I dont' want to... unless I've already lost that person... =\

Do you want a bf/ gf next year?
Would be nice, but not an absolute necessary~ =)

Will you go on any camps ?
Probably not. But who knows~

Are you thinking of doing any new sports?
Nope.

Are you excited for your birthday next year?
Um. I guess... 21st... what shall I do..... hmm (excitement ^^)

Will you have lots of parties?
Um. No. Lol.

Will you go to lots of parties?

Of course. Uh, yeah.. not a lot of parties occur in my circle of freinds, although it is year of 21sts.... so, *shrug* who knows.. :]

Will you have a job?

I hope so. But atm I am not sure. Only sure I will have a job in Jan..

Whats something bad happening next year?
Nothing I don't think. Or well there is this one but I don't think it's a bad thing, it will just be a... disappointment. *Shrug*
Are you excited for next year?
YES! Quite.. a little... *shrug*

No comments:

Post a Comment