Friday, December 19, 2008

This Is Just Not Going To Work! =(

I applied for a job at SJS and I got the employer details just now and had a read through of the position description (turns out its actually, I think a part of Auckland Uni ahaha... Maidment Theatre~) and it mentioned the Application Process:
  • Wednesday 14th January – Final date for applications
  • Tuesday 20th January – Interview process begins
  • Friday 23rd January – Successful applicants are notified
  • Wednesday 28th January – Box Office training begins
  • Wednesday 11th February – Box Office training concludes
  • Thursday 12th February – The 2009 Performance Season commences

Noooooo! >.<

I wonder how this is going to work....... :\

*sigh* Ongoing work just never work out for me..... in other news though, 10 days till the leaving date! ^_^

1 comment:

  1. Hi Maggie!
    I just flew back from Vietnam.
    The whole obtaining a job is tedious but once you're successful and get through it, you'll get a sense of satisfaction.. until the job bores you to death. ^^"

    I have been away for a month, so I'm not updated.. where are you leaving to?

    ReplyDelete