Thursday, December 4, 2008

It's December!

And it should be snowing?

Haha.. not in New Zealand!~ Woo! 25 days!! ^_^ Yay I can't waaait!

Soo haven't updated for a week since I watched Camp Rock last Friday.. that was quite a while ago.... nothing exciting is happening at the moment other than work and payday this Friday! :D

This past week has just been work and moving my stuff back to West Auckland..... my room is still a mess from all the bags of stuff that I packed up... I guess a photo insert here would be appropriate... maybe next entry.

And then I will leave you with the (actual) exciting events that are coming up in the next three months? (lol...)
  • Friend's Birthday Dinner and Clubbing :)
  • Chinese Lantern Festival (its amazing how Albert Park is turned into this awesome array of displays and such. I love it.)
  • FOB (and the chance/possibility to meet them..... hookups! n_n)
  • The Veronicas/MetroStation (Veronicas = FINALLY! can't wait....!!)

I actually still have to get tickets to the latter two but still excited~ hopefully they don't sell out... this is all dependant on my pay on the 19th of this month... coz have to put in some money for rent for the last two weeks of Jan.... the woman that is going to be staying in my room is going to stay for only 7 weeks! Thought (wrongly, obviously) that she would be paying for the room even though she was going to be away..... well. Now it's cleared up.. she wanted to also stay one night in the room before her flight... um. No. I think without even paying.....

But anyways. This was going to be a short entry..kind of still but yes. Just thought that I would update~ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment