Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas Wishlist Part II! :D

Sooo, suddenly I have more stuff that I want! Lol... (who doesn't!) and also suddenly I seem to be updating frequently.. (read: everyday... so. far.....)

So, let's get into it....
  • iPod Chromatic (preferably purple or maybe yellow! :D)
  • 500MB External Harddrive~ (trademe thanks :))
  • Time with friends (aha :P)
  • Calvin Klein Pop For Her
  • The OC Season 3 and 4 ($35 each at The Music and DVD Shop!!)
  • DVD's - (The Notebook, The Butterfly Effect, The Virgin Suicides and Red Eye/The Ring pack) ($10-$15 ea at Marbecks! ^^)
  • Dresses - Pagani, ValleyGirl (it's not there anymore!!!*cries*), Lippy.
  • Wii gaming console and also Wii fit and also Animal Crossing (the whole reason I wanted one haha)

and I think I will stop there haha... there's some other stuff but this is my Christmas Wishlist for 2008! :)

2 comments:

  1. Nice wishlist! :D I updated mine a little on Amazon. I really need perfume though, I'm all out! And TV on DVD lol things I can use. It's funny now that I'm getting older I want things I can use/don't have to buy myself. Like car things. LOL

    I miss you chickie! I've been kind of AFK but I'm back lol My blog explains it. I haven't seen you at TB either. :) That's where I am lol. xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah.... I know eh... although I am still wanting a few stuff that's trivial but mostly stuff that last a long time that I can account for and like dont run out haha XD

    Hehe.. ohh I been around on TB! Just not that much? Lol... but yeah.. it's a real awesome board ^^

    ReplyDelete