Thursday, December 18, 2008

Gossip Girl 2.13 (spoiler!) and Snark Secret Santa!

Yay I love getting things in the mail... especially gifts~~ ^^

Got home from work today and found that I got a parcel! :D

Below is what I got! Thanks soo much to Rebecca for the gift! I love it! ^^



---

And I just finished watching the last episode of Gossip Girl for Season 2 (or for the year) and omgggg Desireee was riggght! I pretty much loved it! And OMG at Rufus and Lily having a child!!!!! >_< I did NOT expect that! And it would have been an awesome ending, I think after Dan confesses his love and asks Serena not to go with Aaron.. and aww the scene where Chuck is in Blair's room and she hugs him is awesome as well! So sweet! >.< But sigh~ when he leaves her.... :(

I think I have grown to love Blair and Chuck. I thought that Chuck was pretty urgh to begin with in this episode.. but he redeemed himself in the end~

But omg. The season or episode cliffhanger..... Rufus and Lily's baby! :o It also reminds me of 90210 and how it ended on the last episode played... with the illegitimate child moving in and I couldn't help but think back to that episode..... of how Naomi and Annie first met their stepbrother and now how (wonder how they're going to play it.....) Dan and Serena and Jenny and Eric find out that they are actually linked!

It's going to be gooood! n_n

Oh, and something else I'll mention.... I think I have officially become a part of the Bubble Tea Fan Club family aha.. >< (just recently become moderator~~)

Last night went and had tea with one of the moderators... or the "CEO" (lol.) and yeah, it was nice. It was actually real random how it started...... but it was part of this year's theme and intitative of  like meeting new people and getting like involved/being active and taking a chance in meeting and getting to know new people? I am not sure if that made any sense but yeah... it's pretty awesome there ^^

You should join if you like Bubble Tea/Pearl Milk Tea~~ (and have a bebo account) :D

4 comments:

  1. Omg I love presents! I've never gotten anything in the mail from anyone though...

    Hehe I need to catch up on GG I don't think I've seen the whole first season yet LOL. I will have to DL it or something. xD I'm glad it was good though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love presents too! i hvent sent or received anything for a while though..so lazyyy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I know same.. that's why I signed up.. coz I wanted to recieve something! Haha.

    It was fun shopping too! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe, I knoww! It's awesome getting stuff in the mail.... when its not bills or something x_x

    We should do it next year! Hopefully will be more richer (did it this year even though I was in OD! D:)! But yes.. might do it via my blog ^^

    Gossip Girl is like the BEST show! I need to catch up on the books~

    ReplyDelete