Tuesday, December 16, 2008

What's In My Bag?

Lots of stuff as you can see haha.. (click for larger)

Edit// Idea from: Leanne

whatsinyourbag


  1. Bobby Pins - just so happened to be in my bag from yesterday's grocery shopping :)
  2. Cards - bus pass, Westpac DebitPlus card and my apartment's EFTPOS card.
  3. Random tissue napkin - got from St Pierre's sushi sometime last week..
  4. Stamps - from when I was packing up apartment couple of weeks ago.
  5. $1 off Clean and Clear moisterizer - Just in case and expires next month.
  6. Obsessions $5 voucher (got from my sister's work last week when I was at West City after work)
  7. Piece of paper - noted down something.
  8. University of Auckland Staff ID card
  9. Receipts - from buses taken, Pak N Save (lol, dockets at the back!) and Equip for my matching earring and necklace set ^^
  10. Compact Mirror
  11. Body Shop Born Lip Balm - AWESOME stuff! <333
  12. Sticker Photos! - aka purikura! ^^
  13. Random poster that I love - that I stole off the street in Akld City haha :P
  14. Train tickets
  15. Mini pack of playing cards
  16. Train timetable
  17. Nail buffer
  18. SHE Raspberry flavoured lipgloss - good stuff.. tho a little sticky.. but still good! :)
  19. Random sticky notes - one has my work login password and the other is... just... random..
  20. $1.50. In change.
  21. Little random charm thing - that I forgot where I got.... o_o
  22. Bubble2 loyalty card - located at Auckland Uni.
  23. Cardholder
  24. Pen
  25. Mall Opening and Closing Times - magnet form..

No comments:

Post a Comment