Monday, December 15, 2008

Laziness and Whatnot Kicking In....

"Love doesn't make the world go round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile." Franklin Jones

.... is the reason behind my uh, lack of updates and the general feeling of un-interestingness.. even though there has been some moments in which I said I would blog... but, yeah, I lost it! >.<

It is finally happening to me. I've read in a few of the blogs that I follow this happening to them. And now it's happening to me~

There has been some good news.. overdraft is down like SIGNIFICANTLY. To -$25... now, just have to NOT spend anything till payday this coming Friday 19th! ^_^

And the China/HK trip is getting closer and closer!!! Two weeks exactly!! :D I can't wait. Will be starting to pack next week, really (week of 23rd)! Yaay! ^.^

Something sort of random that I did today, created a blend from an episode of Gossip Girl for a theme header competition at Transcending Bliss Forum.

And, speaking Gossip Girl, I am one episode away from having watched every episode of Gossip Girl! Love that show<3 Love Blair Waldorf and Chuck Bass! Blair is GORGEOUS and PRETTY and Chuck is, just, Chuck. Not bad looking as the (first) season progresses~ :]

So, really what is left of this month is:
~ a week of work (this week)
~ Boxing Day Sales (YUS! Shopping timee!!)
~ and finally, CHINA/HK!! :D

This past month or the last time since I have updated hasn't been totally exciting... just been me procrastinating tidying room (since moving back) and when I have been tidying, chucking and sorting stuff etc etc.. and yeah.... exciting stuff right there.

Until next time..... which I will probably be going on about my imminent trip! :D

Hopefully everyone's holidays or week has been going great! :)

4 comments:

  1. congrats with the overdraft!
    before i watched wayyy too much gossip girl (and this was during exam time too D: ) and i got a bit sick of it...
    but chuck is the most entertaining for me : D
    ... is it me or is it getting warmer in auck D:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Gossip girl... I'm kind of over 90210 atm..... can't watch it again lol..

    It is... in fact it is actually quite stuffy! =_=

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah
    i would have to say gossip girl is pretty damn AWESOME
    i love blair, i hate serena, she's boring and kind of starting to be ugly
    but congrats on your trip and overddraft! hope to see some awesome pics soon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe. Of course! I'm going to take like soo much photos! XD

    Yeah, I know about Serena... I like Blair more... brunettes all the way! ^^

    It's also awesome how Kristin Bell is the narrator/Gossip Girl! ^_^

    ReplyDelete