Sunday, December 7, 2008

C's Birthday Dinner :)

Last night was my friend Chloe's birthday dinner at La Porchetta which was quite yum but I am definitely not a seafood-type person! Lol.. I got the Spaghetti Mariana and yup, not a big seafood fan~

It was out of that or the (classic and all-time favourite) Spaghetti Bolganaise.. but thought that would try something different and did, but not a big seafood fan *nod*

And had this Passionfruit-flavoured dessert but... the gelato tasted like nothing without the passionfruit-flavoured sauce.. I definitely do like the first and only other dessert I tried there, The Afterdinner Mint. Afterdinner Mint = yum!._<

The birthday dinner that my family and a family friend had for my brother was good too~ :) Although was a little sick of going out to dinner... we'd actually just gone to the same restaurant a couple of nights ago... definitely does get old and am craving home-cooked meals~

2 comments:

  1. LOL no i didn't, man that was so random and when i read it again i felt like it would bring misconceptions so i deleted it but no
    thanks for asking
    i like nosy people? lol

    p.s. i love spaghetti blognese?! ( can't sp)..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey darling! :)

    spaghetti bolognese = <3

    ReplyDelete