Saturday, November 29, 2008

Cute Movies and Another Guilty Pleasure

The cute movie I am talking about is the Disney movie, Camp Rock. It is actually a cute movie! ^.^

Lots of cute and cheesy and fluffly moments! Haha... Yeah. It's an alright movie... I think I like it better than the High School Musical triology....

On another random and guilty pleasure note.... Britney's new album, Circus is actually pretty good..... but then again this is coming from a um, year-2000 Britney fan sooo.... it's not that bad is all I have to say, evidence. Though I have only heard like less than half of the songs.... so far, my favourite is Out From Under, lol. ;]

That's all for now ~ =)

5 comments:

  1. I can't wait to DL all the new songs! I love Britney, she's awesome. :D I always use the 'guilty pleasure' excuse too. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait until the CD hits stores...I can't download music or anything since my Mom's paranoid. LOL

    As for Camp Rock...do the Jonas Brothers add to it or subtract? Definitely not a fan of theirs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol.. I really like that song at the end, This Is Me.... sooo catchy! XD

    I think they add to it... does wonders for those teenyboppers xP

    And I loved the little quips and funny moments by one of those Jonas Brothers~~ lol XD "can you make me a treehouse!?" :D :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've yet to see Camp Rock, but it does look like one of those that make you feel happy :P
    I can't wait to hear more songs from Britney!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Camp Rock is soo much better than HSM! And it is! It's soo cute and fluffly and ohh lol >_< good movie :P

    I love the album! Especially Out From Under<3

    ReplyDelete