Saturday, November 29, 2008

And The (Somewhat) Bad....

And of course with every goodish/badish news (yesterday's entry), there comes bad or really, unwelcome...?
Anywho, haven't really been "spending up large" but the small 'breakfast'/'first-meal-of-the-day' purchases have been adding together.... to the sum of four hundred dollars!!! :O

I know... I am.... shocked. Ah yes, shocking news! Sigh. Oh well. Gotta restrain myself (which I did today when I went to Lynnmall! :D Restrained myself from buying this $5 necklace at Equip! I want it! Maybe next week....) till next friday! When I get bpaid a nice. huge. sum! =D I can't wait! :)

One week of work over! =) Three more to go~

Next week is shopping day Thursay then... (before) my friend's 19th birthday dinner at La Porchetta! ^^ Their gelato is delicious! And so pretty! (might have to take a pic.... if I'm not feeling so self-conscious at myself for taking a picture of my food, lol).

I don't know how other people do it! I just get so! self-conscious like people, or even the people I'm with are looking at me (most probably) and/or are thinking what the hell! Also think its a very asian thing to do (mean no offence, a good thing! And just I think is typical of them :) ), I wish I had that asian-ness... don't think I'm asian enough :P

No comments:

Post a Comment