Saturday, November 15, 2008

Christmas Wishes :)

My Christmas Wishlist even though most of my friends and I aren't exchanging presents.. but its pretty much stuff I need/want to buy that would be nice if they were bought for me hahaha XD I'll like end up buying most of them sooner or later :P

My Christmas Wishlist :)
  • Staedtler Triplus 10-pack :) (roughly $20)
  • Notebook.. not sure what kind yet.. but def one that has like a million pages.. this Nici one that I had five years when I went back.. still have it! And have used it the years after that :) .... wonder where I got it from though, I love it! I love Nici stuff! ^.^
  • China/HK! :D
  • Not much regrets

And yeah pretty much that is all. Lol. I just did this for the hell of it lol. I'll probably end up buying the above items. haha.. :)

What's on your christmas wishlist? =)

4 comments:

  1. I should make a wishlist soon. Oh, if only I were a camwhore, complete strangers would buy things for a glimpse of my foot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the triplus 10-pack. I've only used the blue & black pens. Do you want it? It's sitting in my desk doing nothing. You can just pay me for postage =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. [...] of my previous entries, I mentioned stuff that I wouldn’t mind getting and in which I would get myself if I [...]

    ReplyDelete
  4. [...] of my previous entries, I mentioned stuff that I wouldn’t mind getting and in which I would get myself if I [...]

    ReplyDelete