Thursday, November 13, 2008

YUS! OVERDRAFT = GOING DOWN! :D

"A smile is nearly always inspired by another smile."
- Anonymous


YAYYYYY!!!! My overdraft is going down! I am sooo happy. This end of year and actaully SEMESTER has actually been pretty great! Greatness all around... and now that just sounds cheesy, lol. >.<

overdraft


Overdraft = now $116! YUS! :D

The next couple of weeks is going to be quite good too... well the next week anyways...
  1. Getting exams back... fingers crossed I passed! ><
  2. Some plans with Chinese Class (LOL, yes, we're that tight haha XD)
  3. Getting paid... haha... and equals overdraft disappearing! Also my last allowance payment~ :(
  4. Friends (finally) coming to visit me!

Well.. the last one is actually this week but nonetheless, I'll count them as like next week lol... OOoh and HEROES! Coming back. OMG! It is sooo goood!!! >_< But so very whyyy and wtf as well.

Ohhh and like today also like got reconnected with an old friend on FB! Facebook is great! Lol. That's now like two people finding me in a FB group lol... (the primary school I went to~)

Soo yeah, life has never been so great! :D I'm very happy. And ooohhh of course CHINA AND HK! YUS!! HAPPY! LIKE OMG!

Sooo pretty much there is quite a few things that I am looking forward that's coming up in the next month... like:
  1. CHINA/HK! LIKE OH YEAH AND OMG!!!! YUS~ ^_^
  2. My friend, Chloe's birthday dinner... birthdays  are always nice and good time to catch up! =)
  3. Working! Yes... lol... I found out that I will be working till the week before I leave for China/HK! ^.^
  4. And the above stuff, exam handback plans, etc etc.

I am like pretty happy and satisfied with life atm. :) And exaaaaams have finsihed! Yus! Finally!

Though one thing that hasn't really like "lifted off" is that NZ site... I'm too lazy to like tend to it... emailed a few sites in the hopes of a exchange but yeah... I dunno. I think I need more help. Heh.

Oooh and of course not like forgetting my little outing today, lol! It was actually quite interesting~ Like I stumbled onto this guy on Vulcan Lane, I think like doing this awesome and soo original painting! Sucks that I was like 30c short of $2 to try and get one through the raffle he was doing! :( The art was like soo great! Pretty great~ It's like apparently this technique from South Africa and like next to no one other than he does it!? It's pretty awesome! :)


Also, this guy was busking..

sdc171902

And I believe that is about all! Satisfication. ♥

Oh and am also planning a few stuff before the end of the year/before I leave... presents... gotta go shopping for a secret santa present on Snark and also for some other people. =) Might leave some till I actually have money!~ But would like the snark secret santa to be like sent out soonish... since it's gotta be sent overseas~

Since, am sharing photos, below, jacket I bought at Pagani the other for half price of the original!~ :D

=)

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad that you're loving life at the moment Maggie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol.. hard to explain but I'll try.. a set amount of money that is available to you in your account that you can use when you don't have money...?

    When the amount of money withdrawn from a bank account is greater than the amount actually available in the account, the excess is known as an overdraft, and the account is said to be overdrawn.
    www.helpwithmybank.gov/dictionary/index2.html

    Sooo much better explained! Lol.

    ReplyDelete