Tuesday, November 11, 2008

FINISHED! YAY! ^_^

I have finished for 2008 in my first year of my BA in Chinese! :D

Feels.... pretty good! :D But.... now don't know what to do with my free time! Haha.. >.< I can't get a summer/christmas job because I'll be going to China/HK in about a month and so obviously won't be around for that summer period and yeah... anybody got a job that's only a month long and finishes around Christmas time?
Yeah.... nothingness now.. am planning to go down to Hamilton maybe... sometime this week probably end of the week/weekend since got work and that's (so far) the time that friends down there is free... hmm.. so yeah.. that's possibly in the works~ =)

And, that is all... all that is left now is the countdown to getting on a plane and going to the airport (lol, I dunno why I underlined it really and why its so um, exciting and great? /shrug) and going to China/HK!!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment