Tuesday, November 11, 2008

THE VERONICAS ARE COMING!!!! :D

YUS! Next year is going to be quite a great year... hell ATM it's a great year! Lol.... actually has been.. but will save the reminscing and reflection till next month before I leave! ;)

Soo yes, Veronicas are coming! March 03! YUS! I so want to go to the acoustic preshow with a Q&A and you get to leave with a signed photo!! (Not that, that is like great, okay, yeah it is lol, it's pretty awesome)

.... but I have nobody to go with/nobody willing to pay $177 for it! -_- :(

But fingers crossed! :)

That's all! =]
And I'm living a somewhat boring but relaxing and carefree existence! ^^ No more exams. Finished uni for the year! Aaand just working till I think the end of the month... then will be jobless and then counting down to getting on a plane! Haha XD

Good luck to the rest of you who still got exams!<3 :)

Oh yeah and that was the second (or first....) band that I couldn't say. Yay! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment