Monday, November 17, 2008

Forever21, Handi-ness and Boots! :)


"Why do people add you.... and then never talk to you...!?" - Me.
 Yeah that quote isn't exactly "moving" or like "insightful" but it's something that I probably will never find out.. oh well. Anyways....

Forever21.com - damn that site is like sooo cheap but postage is sooo expensive! Pretty much probably have to buy like 25 items just to make shipping worth it! We'll see when I have money again.... whenever that is >_>

But yes, there are some dresses and tops that I would love to add to my collection of clothing in which most of them I don't wear.. I need to throw out sell the clothes I don't wear but (some.) that I love and can't bear to part with.. T_T

One of my previous entries, I mentioned stuff that I wouldn't mind getting and in which I would get myself if I didn't get it hahaha.. well. My wishlist is complete haha.. air tickets to HK are nearly sorted and booked :) [although I have to fly back bout like two days earlier than my family coz of work... like 4 hours/2 days! Oh well.. least I didn't have to like miss out weeks of stuff! =) And this is just two days.. or really one because of the time differences..], remembered this notebook that I had that I said I was going to use to document my time in HK/China aaand yeah got my writing utensilies thanks to Mish! Lol XD (yeah, I'm weird, lol), but hey, saves me like $20 on getting it :P

During this holiday....  I am kind of hoping to learn how to make WP layouts (since I have like millions of time on my hands anyway!) and well.... it could happen... it may not. I'm not sure... depends on my motivation levels and if I do so, then will have to get hosting which I might like just use 100webspace ooor 110mb... we'll see.

Oooh and yes, yesterday I went shopping with my sister for boots on my mum's request (I didn't click on the reason till like much later during the shopping trip.. =_=) coz of the many walking we will be doing while in HK/China and yeah, they're great! I wanna get these other pairs too! I still like my Westfield vouchers from my birthday... thanks again sooo much for them!! Was saving them for the New Year's and/or Boxing Day sales lol... (don't look at me like that! I'll be able to get more stuff at that time! Yeah, that's possible~!) But, yes, the boots which I quite love and it was only $30! :D

)

I also wanna get a hairdryer and umm... handbag(s) from Farmers! They're like $40 each! D:

One day.... I will be in credit again.. =)

3 comments:

  1. there's so many things i want too, but money is always an issue.

    i wish we had a forever 21 over here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh you're going to Hong Kong! I bought tickets to Beijing and then flying to HK (coz it's cheaper this way). when will you be there? need shopping advice?!?!!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be there from after christmas till the 25th~ sad I have to come back earlier coz of work..... which is just 2hours! D: =(

    Oh well.

    Hehe, not really, since probably almost everything there I will fit! Hehe ^^ Very handy for being slim! :P

    ReplyDelete