Thursday, November 27, 2008

Coz Sharing is Caring~

Something that I got in my email (there's an online version :)) today after signing up for it coz you could win stuff, lol..


But I had a look at the email and I couldn't believe the price of that Sony digital camera pack! In comparison to how much I got my digital camera for, I thought that it was decently priced and also great moneys-worth!

You got like pretty much a start-up kit! Good value. Will definitely be checking out this site more often.... wonder how much they're selling iPod Chromatics for......

2 comments:

  1. Ooh neat! I just got a Sony Cybershot for Grad but I've been wanted a more.. high tech camera for photography. Maybe for Christmas.. The ones I'm looking at though at like.. $500+. Heh I'll ask Santa. :P Thanks for sharing chickie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol.. yeah if only I didn't get my one, I'd be getting that one! I'm not sure if they do international shipping/ship overseas but yeah... realized that forgot to mention 'if you're from NZ...." but, yeah, you're welcome :)

    ReplyDelete