Sunday, November 9, 2008

Fall For NZ: NZ Informational Blog.. AND CHINA/HK!:)

"When someone hurts you, cry a river, Build a bridge and get over it!"
- Richard Middleton.
Edited// Since I don't think anybody has read this yet, I will mention that this is my 100th(!) entry! :o WOW! Lol... yes, just thought that I would mention this little tidbit of information.. :)


NZ Informational Blog. Dedicated to NZ stuff... anything and everything~




In the beginning/early stages... not really even sure if like the blog format will work...
but will just wait and see... :)

Oh and did I mention that I'll be going to China/HK around Christmas time!? I am SO excited! I CAN'T WAIT!! Going to have sooo much fun and buy sooo much stuff!! And, yes, I do realize that it is half past three in the morning that I am posting this entry! =_= This whacked-sleeping is downright not normal! .... I need to rectify it... but why would I? When the net is somewhat so alive at night! (And I'm kind of kidding... kinda..... >_>)

But yes. Ummm... I haven't started studying for exam... that I have... you could "tomorrow"/on Monday... hmmm. Cramming tomorrow/today.... >.<

But yes, go visit Fall For NZ and umm... let me know of your thoughts! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment